To our valued customers, friends, family, and staff of Range Ford,
Our greatest priority, not only during the current COVID-19 pandemic, is the wellbeing, health, and safety of those that visit and work at our dealership. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation, but would like to reassure you that we are taking every possible precaution to reduce the impact of the virus within our environment, and we are still open for business as usual. Service bookings are still available to be booked online, or via phone or email.
We are following the advice from relevant Government Health Departments and can assure you we are taking every possible precautionary measure to minimise risk to our customers and employees.
- Hand sanitiser is available for use at reception.
- Our vehicles are being thoroughly cleaned before and after every test drive.
- We can pick-up and drop-off your vehicle for servicing.
- The service department is utilising sanitary best practice by using plastic overlays on seats, gloves, and disinfecting the vehicle before giving it back to you.
- We are currently a handshake free workplace.
- A 1.5m distance will be required between every interaction.
- You can place a deposit for a vehicle over the phone to avoid physically coming in to the dealership.
- We can organise to come to you for a test drive or valuation on your vehicle.
- To minimise the handling of cash, we are encouraging payment by bank transfer or Eftpos wherever possible.
- The staff at Range Ford are maintaing good hygiene practices by washing our hands thoroughly with soap, regularly.
- We have implemented an employee ban on any work-related travel plans, and all dealership meetings have been postponed.
- We are limiting the amount of interdepartmental interactions between our staff, meaning that all staff must stay in their designated offices/areas at all times, unless absolutely necessary.
To help protect yourself and others, we kindly ask that you adhere to the Government Department of Health advice and guidelines, and visit https://www.health.gov.au/ for more information. If you have an upcoming appointment with us and are showing flu-like symptoms, please contact our team via phone on (08) 9459 5333 so that we can reschedule it for you.
Stay safe everyone. And if you have any questions or concerns, please call the dealership on (08) 9459 5333.