20 April 2020 · New Vehicles
Buying a car during COVID-19
We hope the below helps to answer a few questions you may have around purchasing a car during the COVID-19 outbreak. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Is Range Ford still open?
Range Ford is currently still open for regular business hours until further notice. You can view our business hours here. You can keep up to date with our business hours on our Facebook, Google, and website.
Do I have to go into the dealership?
- We can pick-up & drop-off your vehicle for servicing
- We can text or email you photos of the vehicle you are enquiring about, or alternatively, we can also organise a video chat
- Learn more about virtual appointments
- Let us come to you for a test drive or valuation on your vehicle
- You can place a deposit for a vehicle over the phone
- We encourage payment by bank transfer of Eftpos wherever possible
- You can browse our used vehicles here
- You can browse our new vehicles here
Is Range Ford doing their part?
- Hand sanitiser is available for use throughout the dealership
- Our vehicles are being thoroughly cleaned before and after every test drive
- The service department is utilising sanitary best practice by using plastic overlays on seats, gloves, and disinfecting the vehicle before giving it back to you
- We are currently a handshake-free workplace
- A mimimum distance of 1.5m will be required between each interaction
- The staff at Range Ford are maintaing good hygiene practices by washing our hands thoroughly with soap, regularly
- We are limiting the amount of interdepartmental interactions between our staff, meaning that all staff must stay in their designated offices/areas at all times, unless absolutely necessary